Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Senior management is responsible for providing employees and service providers with the necessary resources to maintain an environment free of injuries, occupational diseases and environmental impacts. Identifying, eliminating or managing hazards as well as aspects / impacts, observing the following principles:
- Safe working conditions cannot be neglected due to other parameters, including those of a commercial nature;
- Training, lectures and other teaching methods should be used to make all employees aware of Occupational Safety, Environment and Health;
- Monitoring and measurement should be carried out with a focus on continuous improvement aimed at protecting the environment, preventing pollution, sustainable use of resources as well as preventing injury, injury and health damage to meet the requirements. applicable legal provisions and other requirements subscribed to by SC Transportes, as understood by the SGI context, purpose and scope defined below;
- Accident and incident reporting and investigation is required;
- Objectives will be periodically evaluated and reviewed when applicable in accordance with the defined responsibilities.
Purpose: To contribute to the professionalization of water transport.
Scope: Water Transportation of Oil and Biofuel Derivatives.